Set up your connectivity experience exactly the way you want it, by visiting the settings menu of your app. There, you can adjust everything from passwords to alerts. Simply tap Settings from the dashboard.
In the Settings menu you can;
- Update Account Name, email address and change your app login password, and give secondary admin access to another user.
- App Passcode.
- Activate your phones Biometric Login feature.
- Alerts allow you to accept or decline notifications from the app.
- The Things to Try with Alexa tab helps you practice your Amazon Alexa skills.
- You can even select Language to change the app to French Canadian or Spanish, if desired.
Now, you’re ready to customize the settings the settings of your app.